I used to be good with people. I used to understand how they felt, used to care. I used to get it back - the same treatment. Now, somehow, I get easily annoyed by the other party's distrust, their tendency to jump to conclusions. I don't deny that I'm guilty of that occasionally, but I can't take it anymore. It's too much. So overwhelming that I've stopped wondering what the consequences of my actions are. Indeed: ignorance IS bliss.
But if I act this way now, will I ever be able to mend it? Can I just take a little time off to rethink my priorities? And if so, what will become of my relationships? Disintegrate into dust. Melt away. This isn't how I used to be, I was never this... Bitchy. Maybe I've lost interest in cheerleading. Maybe I just wanna be another face in the crowd, another plain student of my school. Maybe I just want to be friends with certain people, regardless of whether I share the same interests and whether I commit. Must I be seen as part of their group, and hence be excluded as a friend once I've stopped attending the practices that they have?
So much for FRIENDSHIP. Superficiality.
1:22 AM